Operations Performance Management
1. OPM Operational Intelligence
2. OPM Forecasting
3. OPM Production & Process Optimisation
Every day, thousands of new machines come online to join the countless endpoints already connected through the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). By 2020, the devices comprising this vast, global network are expected to surpass the number of humans on the planet, generating an unprecedented wealth of data in the process. But what good is all the data in the world if it doesn’t lead to better outcomes?
To help industry make better use of the enormous volume of industrial process data suddenly at their fingertips, ASPL promotes an Operations Performance Management (OPM) approach with the right software solution purpose-built for industry to drive smarter decision-making and higher efficiency.
With a suite of OPM software tools designed to boost revenues and widen profit margins by streamlining industrial processes and optimizing throughput across multiple sites, we are able to leverage real-time analytics collected by IIoT sensor networks to provide a portfolio-wide view of business operations, and more importantly, actionable insights to improve these processes.
By combining Asset Performance Management (APM) solution (that is positioned at the asset level to provide a real-time window into the health and productivity of a particular piece of equipment) with an OPM (that is about optimizing the process or outcome that those assets support), we will be able to aggregate data from both OT and IT (operational technology and information technology) sources and applying cutting-edge modeling and analysis, and deliver holistic operational awareness to drive intelligent decision-making.
An efficient operations performance management solution comprises of these components:
provides control loop performance and complex process KPI monitoring to model and trend processes over time and to proactively alert operators when performance drops.
Forecasting and what-if analysis
perform process troubleshooting to ascertain the conditions and variables that result in optimal production to predict deviations from the established baseline and recommend opportunities for improvement.
Process and production optimization
uses all the data captured above to automate process changes to stabilize performance and ensure consistency of quality and throughput.
Allied Solutions therefore bring about solutions that deliver these components with its benefits respectively:
Reduce waste, improve yields and increase revenue and margins by optimizing the performance and throughput of your lines, plants and enterprise
- Manage process variability: Manage raw material and process unit variability resulting in better material and asset utilization and improved margin.
- Reduce waste: Drive cost savings directly to the bottom line through material, equipment and manufacturing process optimization.
- Support your process improvement methodologies: Use OPM analytics to support your Kaizen, 6 Sigma and Lean programs to perform root-cause-analysis
- Faster time-to-value: Realize sustainable value faster with an enterprise scale operations performance management solution
- Best practice collaborations: Use local process optimizations as best practices to implement and manage enterprise wide in multi-line, multi-site organizations
Use scenario analysis and prescriptive Process Digital Twins of operations and production processes to reduce waste and increase yields
- Operationalize process digital twins: Leveraging Machine Learning, process engineers deploy process digital twins that capture and model process behavior to identify and recommend corrective action.
- Forecast operational KPI performance: Using predictive and diagnostic analytics, process engineers can assess process variability to plan and respond more accurately.
- Proactive decision making: By comparing current process metrics against a process twin process engineers can predict product quality early and take corrective action.
Delivers continuous process optimization either guided or completely automated, assuring product quality, reduced waste and process improvement
- Cloud to Edge optimization: Deployed both on-premises and in the cloud enables real-time monitoring and optimization of processing units avoiding network delays.
- Continuous process optimization: Leveraging the insights provided by process digital twins, variability of process materials and processing units can be proactively optimized increasing yields.
- Deploy best practices across the enterprise: Enable Process Engineers to develop and centralize an enterprise operational knowledge base of process optimizations that can be shared across lines and sites.
We're Here To Help!
ASPL Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
No.2, Jalan Puteri 5/18, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong. Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.